Wednesday, April 23, 2014

eBay Find: Lowe Alpine CFP-90

Found this baby just last week:



I was certainly hopeful of adding this to my (slowly) growing surplus pack collection but last minute bidders more than doubled the price as they are apt to do. I've been seeking the Lowe version partly because of the mystique of rarity, partly because I assume it's higher quality and partly because I don't trust myself to tell an imported knock-off woodland CFP-90 from a true issue one.

Not only do I want a CFP-90 to round out my surplus collection but it also has several features I have been experimenting with or contemplating; namely minimal back padding, a full-wrap waist belt and a one-piece shoulder harness.

And lets be honest, green and brown is a smashing color scheme.

1 comment:

  1. I just found one at a flea market. Not a lot of pics or info out there on this pack. I paid $35.

    ReplyDelete